Recent Posts

Friday 3 April 2015

"...silent, hidden, permeated with love, imbued with prayer."


Those who love much, suffer much.

Those who laughed at Christ, taunting Him to come down from the Cross, had the same mindset of those who criticize the poor and lonely.

God decides who is rich and who is poor, who has companionship and who does not.

God decides in His Divine Providence, the best way for a person to become a saint. But, we all make choices.

Someone gave me taxi fare so that I can get to Good Friday Mass. Thank you, Reader. How sad the parishes here have no way to pick up those without cars. How sad...a sign of the disintegration of Catholic identity.

Today, I pray especially for all my readers. offering up each pain and suffering most willingly for you all. I am glad to have suffering and choose it freely in order to add substance to prayer.

Diary of Saint Faustina

"Jesus says; 'My daughter, I want to instruct you on how you are to rescue souls through sacrifice and prayer. You will save more souls through prayer and suffering than will a missionary through his teachings and sermons alone. I want to see you as a sacrifice of living love, which only then carries weight before Me... And great will be your power for whomever you intercede. Outwardly, your sacrifice must look like this: silent, hidden, permeated with love, imbued with prayer."